Friday, June 13, 2008

I wish !!

It’s nothing but a game of soccer,
Where either I or life scores a goal,
Sometimes me, sometimes Life,
But jointly we play the role.

Harsh dream embarks a dark cloud,
Wish I could stand tall on a tomb top,
and feel proud,
But I always wanted that the dream should get mopped.

This is a hard reality when I am writing the tale,
Not in the half sleep when my face is pale,
or sometimes shining with blushon the corner of my face.

Wish!!
Bad feelings should never occur,
neither dreams or in reality
I don’t want to play the soccer,
so stunning always!

In case I have to,
I would like to score a goal,
in a ground where I am playing alone.

Alas! I am dreaming again, in mid of the sunshine..

I could see myself among bunch of players,
aiming to the goal post -- of mine.

No comments: