Friday, June 13, 2008

We should dedicate us for holistic cause !!

I am not a misanthrope; I came to serve the world with a little capability I posses. I am the one destined by the creator to do very little; I can do for the world. I may do I may not; I may not do but still strive for, I may possess but not capable one, I may not have but still live in a dream land. This is my world starts and ends with ME, but I know the sole purpose of me being existent is not only ME but YOU in a bigger meaning.

We do dream, which is required, we should plan which is a must and also we must chase it, which decides our state. But this phenomenon may place us in pinnacle or may land us somewhere; we do not want to see ourselves in. So what happens? Frustration! We quit, quit for the time being and again dream at night, and follow the whole life cycle of conquering our ambition again from scratch. There is no wrong with the above cycle, but what if we quit permanently? We quit for a time frame and then never come out of the state?

We have to understand that we live in a world full of irregularities, and differences. Five fingers in our hand are different, so as we are. Unfortunately some of us, due to improper input or lack of help from peers get embarrassed with our failures and start comparing ourselves with others, and this causes a depression which may also lead to such an extreme that we hate ourselves. Sometimes we kill us!!!

"We hurt ourselves!!!" this definitely could not be taken as a natural tendency.

We may compare us with our peers to grow, and then we touch a horizon and plan for the next; this is life. But have we ever thought that how different are we as an individual? Have we stood in front of the mirror and uttered, how sweet I am, what if the world does not recognizes me, what if I am not so acceptable, but I stand so tall because I am different. Uniqueness does not do any value addition to the society but differences definitely do. Are we interested to know about the friends of Einstein? NO. We are known for what we contribute to this world and that why we are. We are MEANT FOR GIVING OTHERS A WORTH LIFE... ‘SACRIFICE’ HAS A BIG MEANING.

I always felt, if I lose charm in life, if I feel I am not important, still I would make my life worth leaving. There are so many who need me and living in much more deprived condition then me. I would definitely try to console them in whatever way I can and at the day’s end I can rejoice what I have contributed to.

If we are a mere object, we should also follow the cycle every other object does go through. If not useful for someone (May me us in some instance), recycle it thus someone else can use or donate it to the people who could still live with it. Recycling is nothing but transformation in our life and donation is dedication to a particular cause or service.

We should not be so selfish that we envy our peers luck, we should not be so selfish to kill ourselves and not giving others what we could have given otherwise.

Live a life like a saint, enjoy the life as it comes to us. Happiness is not superficial being; it’s a feeling which only a human soul can taste. It does not come from the guts but it is straight from our own heart :)
Signing off...
Joydip.

No comments: